The Importance of Hashtags On Instagram
- When using hashtags you need to specify your niche and just use the hahstags related to that niche. If not you stand the risk of your post being blocked because of unrelated hahstgas
2. Keep rotating the hahstags ,, using the same hashtags can create you a shadow ban in Instagram
3. Add the hashtags as a comment.. to keep your feed clean
The art of using hashtags on Instagram take experience. Many users are falling into the same mistake over and over, they just keep using the most popular hashtags , believing it’s the best way to increase the visibility and the engagement level .
That is not the case
Hashtags have more importance than that.
The extreme rush of the posts and other users on popular hashtags.. which will hide your post with a short time after you post
The account engagement rate , you should keep tracking your engagement rate to understand better where you can bid with your posts
When using hashtags focus on three things:
1. Consider mixing the hashtags levels on Instagram
2. You should use maximum 5 big popular hashtags for the fast engagement
3.You need to mix the rest with medium and small hashtags levels for the long lasting visibility
Finally, focus how to increase your engagement level in order to position your posts at the top of the small and medium hashtags walls
Consider the hashtags walls as a magazine with a bid system
The front page is the most expensive to advertise
When it comes to hashtags is the same, in order to advertise your post on the top walls of the hashtags , you need a great engagement (likes & comments or views)
we recommend you using our hashtags app to cover all the parts above , its available on app-store for iPhone users only at the moment .
install it for Free